Upper Michigan's Best Recreational and Medical Marijuana Delivered To Your Door
The Fire Station Cannabis Co. offers FREE delivery across the entire Upper Peninsula! Enjoy free, discreet delivery with any pre-tax order of $125 or more (or $75 for region 8 customers only).
All delivery orders must be placed through our Negaunee location and require cash upon delivery. Debit and credit cards are not currently accepted.
Free U.P. Wide Delivery
How It Works
1) Select Medical or Recreational
Adult Use: Customers 21+ with a valid government issued ID can purchase products that are Recreational.
Medical: Customers with a valid Medical Marijuana Card can purchase products from Medical or Recreational menus.
By law, a customer cannot purchase both Medical and Recreational products in the same purchase.
2) Select an Order Type and Shop For Your Items
Click "Delivery" and enter your delivery address.
Select items you wish to purchase and add them to your Cart.
Using our product filter feature at the top of the menu, feel free to display products by Category and Brand.
3) Proceed to Checkout
When you have finished selecting the items you would like to purchase, click on the Cart icon in the upper right hand corner.
If your shopping cart looks correct, click “Proceed to Checkout.”
4) Login or Create a Dutchie Account
All customers must upload a clear and complete photograph of the following documents:
• Adult Use: Valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. Michigan driver’s license)
• Medical: Valid Medical Marijuana Card & valid government-issued photo ID
5) Optional for Local Delivery: Request Delivery Time
When ordering delivery in the Marquette area, you may request a time that you would prefer your delivery to take place.
Input your request within “Special Instructions” before selecting “Place Order.”
*Please review our updated U.P. Wide Delivery map as some days have been changed.*
6) Submit Your Order!
Once your order is placed, you will receive a text when the following occurs:
• First Text: driver departs our Negaunee location
• Second Text: driver is approaching your location
We only accept cash, but our drivers will be able to make change for you.
*For U.P. Wide Delivery, our Delivery Dispatcher will call the phone number listed under your Dutchie account to confirm your address via Google Maps, verify the delivery, and give you a delivery time window (usually 2 hours)*
Please Keep In Mind...
- Deliveries can only be made to residential addresses.
- Customer placing delivery order must be present for delivery (no exceptions)
- TFS will not deliver to Islands or addresses located on seasonal roads during off-season times.
- All deliveries are subject to change due to inclement weather or safety reasons determined by the delivery driver, delivery dispatcher, or manager on duty.
- For delivery eligibility, please call our Negaunee location at 906-401-0123.
Local Delivery Notes
- Minimum $75 (pre-tax) order total required for Marquette area deliveries (Zone 8)
- Deliveries on Monday – Thursday start at 10:30 am, while deliveries on Friday – Sunday start at 11 am.
- We will automatically put your delivery on the next available route if no delivery time is requested.
- If your order is placed after 5 pm we will attempt to deliver it on our last route of the day. If this is not possible, we will put it on the first route of the following day.
U.P. Wide Delivery Notes
- Minimum $125 (pre-tax) order total required for U.P. wide deliveries (Zones 1-7)
- Orders must be placed 24 hours prior. Deliveries start between 10 – 11 am everyday.
- TFS Dispatch will call the phone number provided with each order to confirm and verify the order, address (zone #), and contact information.